[Namron] Fw: Yule Feast servers

debbie mitchell debmaschino at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 22:23:34 PST 2011

Greetings!

Wiesenfeuer Yule celebrations are nigh upon us!

If you are interested in helping out in the kitchen, you are most welcome! Let me know in advance, or just drop in at the kitchen.

If you wish to serve Feast, please contact either myself or Lady Margherita of Namron (vallie.copley at gmail.com).

I am taking donations of bread to be served at Feast. So if you aren't able to help out that day, you can still help by baking a loaf or two of your favorite bread and bringing it to the kitchen (NO onion recipes please!!!)

We will be having a pre-cook at the church on Friday evening at 7 pm for those who could help on Friday.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Colette