[Namron] Donations for Waterbearing

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 28 07:15:43 PST 2011

Greetings all,
As many of you know, this coming Sunday Dec. 4, we will be having a Northern Regional Fighter Practice at Camp Dakani. I write this day to ask for donations for the waterbearers for this great event. The waterbearers will need items like pickles, olives, fighter bisquits, oranges, chex mix, pretzels and the like. If you can bring an item to donate, please e-mail Lady Alicia Blackdragon to let her know. She is organizing the waterbearing effort. Her e-mail address is below:hotclady at gmail.com
Thank you for your help in advance.
YIS to the Dream,
Baronessa Caterina