[Namron] Trebuchets to Axeman

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 9 14:54:19 PST 2011

The 2 Traction Trebuchets are still in my shop needing a ride to Axeman; I
will be out of pocket this weekend.  If someone can arrange to pick them up
Thursday please give me a call at 360-4150.  Except for re-rigging the pull
down harnesses they are good to go (and I should have enough rope on hand
for that), although after the event, we still need to redo the sling mounts
and Throwing Arm pins.

Many thanks!

Wolfgang

19:34:00