[Namron] Protectorate - Royal Huntsman - Arc d'Or Circle

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 22:46:16 PDT 2011

Greetings!

We are just back from Coronation and it was great!

One piece of news that I wanted to get passed on to everyone is that
Protectorate is going to be wonderful this year. We are going to have
TRM in attendance, a Laurel's Circle, Royal Huntsman Tourney, and they
announced that they are going to have an Arc d'Or Circle as well.

Both the Royal Huntsman Tourney and the Arc d'Or Circle will be held
Sunday morning.

All of this will be in addition to the normal activities that include
the new Baronial Chivalric Champion and the new Baronial Rapier Champion.

YIS,
Vincenti