[Namron] Namron Populace Meeting Notes October 4, 2011

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 22:03:29 PDT 2011

If there are any corrections that need to be made, please include me in
the reply so I can keep a corrected copy for my records.

YIS,

Margherita

Namron Seneschal

Namron Populace Meeting 10/4/2011
West Wind Unitarian Universalist Congregation

Meeting began at 7:35pm

*Baronessa: *Hello all, a few of us went down last weekend for the
Coronation of our New King and Queen, and we presented the plates and
mugs, and they were very excited.We have Protectorate this weekend with
Royal Huntsman on Sunday. I know they need volunteers to help with
feastocrat and autocrat, so contact them if you are available. They have
also asked that we do a polling for the naming of the Northern Region,
here are the forms and after you have filled them out please return to
our Seneschal.

*Seneschal: *I apologize, but I have no voice due to bronchitis, one of
my deputy seneschals will do my talking for me tonight, Lady Antonia: We
have a new Chronicler Xavier, he has done the Plume for tonight. We also
have a new Treasurer, Kathryn, we got the signature cards all completed.
We have open bids for Beltane autocrat and also MedFaire Coordinator,
anyone interested send an email to HE Caterina and myself, or come talk
with us. We also have a Knights Marshal position open until the December
Populace meeting; Lord Alexander will be stepping down in January. Send
applications to HE Caterina, Northern Regional and myself. There was a
big storm that caused havoc at the Moonshadowe event; there were a
number of people who did get their tents destroyed. Out of the two tents
(The Calm in the Storm and Gwyneth) that we had at the event, the only
damage to them was 2 side poles were snapped in two. So there was not
much damage J The *Herald* was not present due to mundane work issues,
but he did get his report to me: not much to report at this time, but
anyone interested in list herald or site herald at Protectorate please
contact him. *Chivalric Marshal: *practice is at 7pm at Sellers park
every Wednesday. At Protectorate there will be a Swiss 5 tournament for
the Namron Protector. We do have the barriers available from Moonshadowe
for the Protector Tournament. Depending if the burn ban has been lifted,
will decide if we have the Torch Light Tourney on Friday night. If the
burn ban is still in effect there will be no fighting on Friday night,
but if it is lifted, then the Torch Light Tourney will be the bear pit
with single sword. *Hospitaler: *Any donations of garb or material to
make garb is welcomed. I am still waiting to hear back from Lord Bucello
about the clothes racks. I hope we have them before Protectorate. I
still have not been able to get the stuff from Lord Chris or HE Adena,
but will be trying to get the loaner garb before Protectorate. *MOC:
*working on plans for Protectorate, any and all ideas would be
appreciated from anyone. Will be talking with Adairan about possibly
getting the puppets. There will be a piñata, just need to figure out a
theme. If anyone has any suggestions they would be appreciated. *Rapier
Marshal: *practice is at Sellers at 7pm on Tuesday nights. We are still
averaging 8-9 fighters each practice. People are getting more and more
serious about the fighting; there will be 3 or 4 who plan on being at
Protectorate and helping with marshalling. My deputies donated a new bag
for the loaner gear, since the old one was falling apart. *Chronicler:
*any articles for the Plume would be appreciated. Will be getting
template from Lyric and anything else she has for the office.

*Treasurer: *I have the bank statement; as of 8/29/11 we have $5,473.76

*A & S Minister: *I will be getting more involved, but I will need to
step down as A & S Minister in January. Opening my office for
applications till the December Populace meeting, send applications to HE
Caterina, Northern Regional and Seneschal.

*Archery Marshal: *5 of our newest archers all have new bows. Royal
Huntsman will be this Sunday, at Protectorate. If you don't know what
that is, it is the Kingdom Champion for Archery. If you win, you are
asked to stand with the King and Queen when they are in Court. Axeman is
coming up 11/11/11 there will be a coking symposium at Axeman please
contact Dame Alix if you are interested. Bordermarch Melees is also
coming up in November, we will be having a planning meeting in the next
couple of weeks, if anyone is interested in going. Gulf War planning
meetings will begin soon also.

*Lady Kyna (Kylee): *Trebuchet practice October 16^th at 3pm at Reeves
Park, anyone interested please come out and enjoy.

*Lady Antonia: *need donations for water bearing at Protectorate, get in
touch with me or bring to site and I will get from you anything you want
to donate, fruit, pickles, fighter biscuits etc.

*Baronessa: *the rapier and heavy with their consorts must present
themselves before the fight.

*Lord Alexander: *we have a few marshals, anyone interested in
marshalling at Protectorate please contact me.

*HE Annabelle: *we have a newcomer tonight Lana Manyen, please make her
feel welcome.

*Seneschal: *Lord Xavier has copies of the most recent Plume for anyone
who is interested and it is also available online on our website.

Meeting adjourned 8:05pm