[Namron] Protectorate thank yous

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 9 21:22:11 PDT 2011

Greetings Namron,
I have so many people to thank right now for putting on such a wonderful event. Thank you to HE Donnchadh and HE Kathryn for taking on the task of autocrating. Thank you to Karhryn Unicorn for feastacratting. Thank you to Lady Alicia for running the nobles luncheon. Thank you to Lady Antonya for running the waterbearing. Thank you to Lady Kyna and HE Adena for running the lists. Thank you to all those who served feast and helped set up and tear down. Thank you to all those who worked at the tavern. Thank you to the scribes who created the wonderful scrolls. Thank you to HE Ayesha for coordinating the gift baskets.  I am sure that there are people that I am forgetting and for that I appoligize but I want you all to know how proud of you all I am and how appreciative I am too.
YIS to Namron and the Dream,
Baronessa Caterina