[Namron] Forgotten Piece of Important Court Business from Protectorate

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 11 08:06:40 PDT 2011

Greetings all,
In the whirlwind of court business at Protectorate, I forgot one very important piece. I forgot to read a letter that Barone Orlando sent. HE wanted to speak on behalf of Lord Vincenti and Lady Margherita during their Storm ceremony and these are the words that he wished to say:

Greetings unto my friends, my family, my Barony! Even as I
write these words, in this land far from my home, my heart yearns for the
familiar company of the good gentles in the Barony of Namron.

This day we speak of storms.

Storms bring the rains that nourish our lands and the winds
that cool us on a hot summer day. Storms possess a terrible majesty that both
inspires and humbles us.  Yet storms can
be fickle, unpredictable and destructive.....much like a Barony.

7 Barons and 6 Baroness' have been granted the honor and
responsibility of harnessing and maintaining the boundless tempest that is
Namron. Namron, the Sable Storm, has the power to nourish our hearts. The power
to cool our souls......The power to inspire us. BUT, just as a storm waxes and
wanes, so too does a Barony grow strong and diminish.

So, through the years the Barons and Baroness' of Namron
have relied upon certain members of the populace whose devotion to the Barony
is unwavering and whose service and presence has become essential and indissoluble. Their service is
rarely noticed, their absence is almost always felt and they continue even as
the tempest wanes.

When a member of our populace proves to be such an
indespensible part of the Barony. We no longer count them among the greater winds
of the Sable Storm. No, we accept them into the Heart of the Sable Storm.

Unwavering devotion? Aye! Essential and indissoluable? Aye!
Their acts of service humble and inspire
me and I am honored to count Lord Vincinti and Lady Margherita as not
only my friends and my family but now fellow members of the Order of the Heart
of the Sable Storm of Namron!

HE Orlando Giovanni di Gilead

Principle of the Order of the Heart of the Sable Storm of
Namron

Lord of Skorragardr

Barone' di' Namron

I regret deeply that I forgot to read such touching and inspirational words from my beloved husband, but my heart is lifted in knowing that I am still able to share them with you in this format.
YIS to Namron and the Dream,
Baronessa Caterina