[Namron] Father Christmas at Wiesenfeuer Yule Revel

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Mon Oct 17 06:51:42 PDT 2011

Greetings,

For anyone interested, the workshop for Father Christmas will be operating most Monday evenings at the Open A&S night in Namron.  We will have supplies and instructions for the items we are planning to make, but feel free to bring more ideas if you have them!   The meeting is held at the Hidden Castle is 1309 SW 24th Avenue Norman, OK, starting about 6:30.

If you are unable to attend, but wish to make things for Father Christmas to give at Wiesenfeuer's Yule Revel, please let us know what you're making so we don't make too many duplicates, or so that we can get instructions and supplies to you if needed.  So far that I know of, we have cup and ball toys, penny whistles, dolls, stick horses, stuffed animals, hats, games boards, and miniature catapults planned and in process.

Annabelle Fitzsimmons
Assistant to Father Christmas