[Namron] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Army Organization

Orlando orlando at agilejedi.com
Thu Oct 20 22:17:24 PDT 2011

Gulf Wars this year will be epic. Last year Ansteorran forces took the castle for the first time in a very long time. Read the missive I have forwarded and take note of the great word fame given to the north.

I regret not being able to make it this year but I have no doubt that Namron's fighters, archers and seige engines will prove a force to be reckoned with!

So, let's pull together as a barony. Fighters (chiv and rapier) practice mellee, archers increase your accuracy and seige teams work on your rate of fire. Everyone else can help by water bearing, bring food to the field or just cheer our army on!

Finally, let's not forget those who are competing in A&S or our children fighting boffer. They also need our support.

In service,
HE Orlando

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: