[Namron] Samhain

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 30 20:03:48 PDT 2011

Greetings all,
I wanted to take out a minute to brag on the populace of the great Barony of Namron! This past weekend, Namronians did an awesome job at the Barony of Eldern Hills event, Samhain. The Baronesses Toy Tourney rapier event was won by Lord Jacques de Saint Amour. The Baronesses Toy Tourney archery event was won by Baron Donnchadh. The Eldern Hills brewing championship was won by Lady Antonia de la Fuente. And finally, the children's archery shoot was one by Gabriel, grandson of Lord Bucello and Lady Sabilla. All in all it was a super fun event and I think that the Namron contingency had a great time.
YIS,
Baronessa Caterina