[Namron] Polling for a Name

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 5 13:28:28 PDT 2011

Greetings Ld. Wilhelm von Winkleried,
Yes, as Baroness Annabelle posted below, if you receive the Blackstar, there is a polling form available in this month's edition. If you do not receive the Blackstar, please let me know and I can e-mail you a copy of the form to fill out and turn in. Please get the form to either myself, the seneschal Lady Margherita, or Master Tadhg as he will be helping Baron Cassius with totaling the results of the pole.
YIS,
Baronessa Caterina