[Namron] Sad day in the SCA

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 06:25:36 PDT 2011

It is sad to hear that this happened:-(

As a special note, most of the locations that we go to do not allow
people to have firearms or ammunition on site. Everyone needs to make an
effort to NOT bring firearms or ammo to SCA events and sites without
checking to make sure that it is allowed. Many of the sites we go to are
owned by groups that are for kids and they have rules about these things.

We cannot afford to lose sites because of something that could have been
easily avoided.

YIS,
Vincenti