[Namron] Sad news Fw: Attn All Drummers: Steve Barden Funeral Info

Kimberlee Friend pirateladyeltd at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 16:21:50 PDT 2011

 Sorry, the info just got to us.  His funeral is tonight.

    For those who didn't know Steve, he has played with our Drummers at every Med-Fair and was a drummer for Billi McKye he'd been to an event or two as well.  Once married to Billi and the father of their son Seth, also an awesome drummer like his dad, Steve will be missed.  Artie has someone to drum with now.

Dee