[Namron] Need information on propane lighting torches

Jen Massey knightsmount at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 23 07:24:16 PDT 2011

We have been to several events and saw the wonderful propane torches used for lighting.
We are setting up a medieval theme haunted woods trail fund-raiser for Halloween and would like to set up a few propane torches for mood lighting.

Can someone give me a source for parts or help with directions on building those wonderful lights?
Funds raised will go to begin construction for Knight's Rest, a not-for-profit retreat for ill children and their families.
Farm plans include creating a medieval village which will be avialable for SCA events in addition for use  by our guests coming to the retreat for rest and recovery.

For additional details on our retreat plans and goals please visit:  http://knightsrest.org/retreat

Also if you or someone you know would like to help with the haunted woodlands project please contact:  Craig and Jen Massey  918-367-8907  knightsmount at earthlink.net
We are located near Welty, OK which is south and west of Tulsa, OK about 45 miles or east and north of Shawnee, OK about 40 miles.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!
Jen