[Namron] Namron Protectorate meeting Monday September 12th

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Thu Sep 1 11:19:46 PDT 2011

That is correct.

Most of the other groups charge teens 13 - 17 the regular adult price.
Namron has implemented a LOWER teen price to fall under the rule from
Society that says anyone under the age of 18 who pays a reduced site fee
does not have to pay the $5 NMS fee.

As far as activities for the teens, they're open to all the same
activities as the adults except for the fighting (well and the drinking,
but that's not an official activity =) )

If anyone is interested in sponsoring or running any teen specific
activities, please let us know so we can put them on the schedule.

In Service,
Donnchadh