[Namron] Namron Protectorate meeting Monday September 12th

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 11:39:51 PDT 2011

Actually, Lord Laurence of the Greenwood has agreed to run an archery
shoot. It will not be a championship, it is only for fun. Children will
be able to shoot if their parent is with them. If the parent is not with
them, they will not be able to shoot. We will not have sufficient
marshals there to watch kids that are left at the archery range or to
assist with kids if one adult is trying to bring a group of kids for
several people. This also means it is not possible for parents to bring
kids over and then go sit under a pavilion and expect the marshal to
take care of the kids.

If the autocrats could please change the schedule to show that archery
will be held near the Lyst field it would be appreciated.

I will be taking archery targets and back stops so a Royal Round or IKAC
is possible.

The archery will shut down though prior to the end of the fighting so
that everyone is able to stop watch the championship.

YIS,
Vincenti da Murano
Barony of Namron, Archery Marshal