[Namron] Namron Protectorate meeting Monday September 12th

Etienne de St. Amaranth northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 1 20:35:33 PDT 2011

That is a valid question that has confused a lot of people since the NMS fee was started.  You are not alone in sharing that impression.

An NMS fee is to be collected on any person who pays a "full price" site fee but cannot produce valid proof of current membership.  It is not age based at all.  This has led a number of groups, but not all, to discount minors by a dollar so that children of attendees (since minors could not attend by themself, there must be a parent or guardian) will not get hit with an NMS for each child and drive up the family's expenses.  That is on top of having a younger children's price for the kids too young to eat as much or fully participate.

Respectfully,
Sent from my iPhone,

Etienne
Northern Regional Seneachal