[Namron] Need write-ups for Protectorate website

Julie Cornelius katheryn.cunningghame at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 11:53:42 PDT 2011

Good afternoon

If you are teaching a class or hosting a tournament,at Protectorate I would
like to receive a brief description of the activity on the website (if you
have not already done so).  You might also list supplies that you need the
attendee to bring, what age group is allowed to participate, scheduled time,
etc. I would like to receive these by this Friday September 23rd if
possible.  Note that if you need the hall, the hall will be closing at 3pm
so that the feast steward can prepare for feast.

Please send to my email at katheryn.cunningghame at gmail.com.

Contact Donnchadh or myself if you have any questions and thank you!

Katheryn