[Namron] Monthly Trebuchet Practice

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 07:26:47 PDT 2011

Kyna,
I think the trebuchet practice is an awesome idea. I also like Margherita's idea of 3 p.m. on Sundays. Although that would not work for me this Sunday, it would work most Sundays. The only thing I worry about with a Sunday practice is getting home from events in time to attend, but if we are only doing it monthly, maybe we can look at the event schedule and pick a Sunday where traveling would not be an issue.

Also, I think we definitely need to follow up on what Annabelle said about checking with the Parks Department and making sure it is ok to practice there. I'd hate to have the cops come after us. *wink*
YIS,
Baronessa Caterina