[Namron] Protectorate - general repair to tents

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 13:47:56 PDT 2011

we used 2' x 2' square poles to make them. they are a little over 6'
tall but I don't remember exactly so I will have to measure them.

We were short one pole when we loaded up and when we setup but later
when we got everything out of the trailer one appeared.

I also found 3 blanks in the trailer to make the new ones with:-)

Vincenti