[Namron] Cimarron workday

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Sun Sep 25 03:15:21 PDT 2011

I would like to thank everyone who came out and helped at Cimarron Saturday.  I don't rememer everyone's names, and I may not have seen everyone who helped, or everything they did.

Donnchadh, Kethryn, Margherita, and VIncenti swept the open pavilion, the hall, checked the ice machine, and cleaned the Crown cabin, among other things.

Tadhg and Bo, with help from others, removed the old kitchen sink and got the new one in and the drain dry-fitted this week.

Ara, Sandie, and I, with help from Kylie, got the 2 refrigerators and the upright freezer in the kitchen cleaned and the porch on the hall swept.

Kylie, Adeeran, and crew were cleaning cabins and the outposts when I left at 4.

Thanks everyone for the hard work.

Annabelle