[Namron] Need write-ups for Protectorate website

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 14:57:59 PDT 2011

I meant to send that to Katheryn alone, sorry.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I meant, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I wrote.

In this class, we will be teaching novice scribes how to mix and paint with gouache. Please bring brushes and paints, if you have then. If not, loaner materials are available. We will have practice sheets will be available for newcomers, along with Kingdom charters for intermediate or advanced painters. The class is not required for those who just want to paint. This class will be come-and-go, so you can arrive or leave anytime.

In service,

Rose the Obnoxious