[Namron] Cimarron workdays

Julie Cornelius katheryn.cunningghame at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 06:59:56 PDT 2011

There is a general cleaning to do in the kitchen and a ton of cleanup around
the hall and covered pavilion.  Vincenti, Donnchadh and myself will be out
there in the morning.  My goal is to verify what utilities are working so we
know what we have available, to check if we need light bulbs, sweep the
hall,etc.

Annabelle, do folks need to bring cleaning supplies if they want to help
with cleaning?  I dont know what is available.

Any help will be appreciated!
Katheryn