[Namron] Father Christmas's elves

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 23 13:23:31 PDT 2011

Little Swiss Guards with Halberds :-)

Wolfgang

  _____

From: namron-bounces+variglog=sbcglobal.net at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:namron-bounces+variglog=sbcglobal.net at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf
Of Epperson, Sheryl
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 2:59 PM
To: Barony of Namron Mailing List
Subject: [Namron] Father Christmas's elves

Greetings,

We are starting to work on toys for Father Christmas to give the children at
Yule Revel.  So far, we have been looking at different types of toys, and
trying to plan.

So far, we are planning on stick horses, a wider variety of dolls, finger
puppets, stuffed animals, games boards, marionettes, table top catapults,
and I'm not sure what else.  If you have any ideas, let us know.  We have
money for supplies if needed, and work (normally) goes faster with more
hands to help.

We will  be specifically working at the open A&S on the last Monday of the
month, but since I am normally there every week, I will bring supplies every
week.

Feel free to spread the word.  I would love it if we had enough items for
children to CHOOSE what they get, and hopefully get more than one item.

Annabelle

18:34:00