[Namron] Need a ride to bryn gwlad fall event

Lori Kazee lori.kazee at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 22:35:14 PDT 2011

well id u make it to the event and how was it? hope u will be at
protectorate,as i put u in for several awards u might be receiving as did
others. i left two bags for u at momma cats. i have your lyrica and lexapro.
if u want it call first some time in the evening when blake is home so i can
leave and u can take what u want. the meds are on the bedroom dresser. i
think the kids will go home soon if u wish to see them. unfortunately cat
said that will change the papers. david i really need help knowing where we
are on the bills, i need the trailor key. u know this is the last wkd i can
get anything out.if u arent wearing your ring and i doubt u are, can i
please have it.? i knew at gulf last year y. wanted me gone. he jumped on
his chance too.i believe he wants u with elinors lady too. who does he think
brought you in and directed you to your path.? he wants total control of u
as if it was a uab game! he is not supposed to mettle in a marriage even if
asked. he is ungodly. is this what u are going yo base your life on? be
careful.since u have been told u cant come home you left me no choice except
divorce. you didnt say i cant come home right now. you were very final. what
else am i to do? what did u want me to say? what do u want me to do next? i
remember the man i married standing in church in front of a mirror being
proud of himsef. he was ding everything as right as he knew how. i am my
love so deeply sorry i was not or did not keep u there. that is the man i
will love till the day i die. how did this happen to two people that love
each other so much and love god so much. please stay strong. resist the
devil and after awhile he will flee. please make good choices and be careful
about who u choose to be with next. be careful with yourself and her, give
life some time and work on some of your issues so u dont take all that anger
to the next relashonship.remember the sca is just a fantasy world. if u find
a good woman that doesnt play, love her anyway. wheather y. likes her or
not. if u speak well of her to him behind her back and dont blame her for
everything maybe he will learn to accept her.hopefully u will have a love
for her that will overcome what your knight says. i let no one in the
society come between us. u didnt think it worth trying anymore a long time
ago. why didnt u do someth