[Namron] Help needed for Protectorate

Michele Atwood shell.atwood at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 16:02:14 PDT 2011

Can someone post the gate shift list of open slots?

Put me down for nastycrat, I know no one ever wants to do it and it sucks
being an event steward trying to rope handy people into doing it in bits and
pieces and/or checking it yourself. I might as well take my turn at it ;-)

I can help with tear down as well since I won't be able to shoot (one day
I'll get back to shooting again!)

~Melina