[Namron] Word fame

Owen ap Aeddan owenapaeddan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 06:57:08 PDT 2012

Bore da (good morning),

The Med Faire has come and gone, now within the known world there is
only one currency that is accepted in every kingdom and that is word
fame. As witnessed by my own eyes I would like to share this word fame
with all of you.

Kyna Terricsdottir not only walked the ropes and shared her love and
knowledge of the society but she did it on a broken foot.

Geoffrey was one of the two fighters who fought all three days of the
faire. Each time he took the field he found a person to fight for and
shared his love of what we do with many a good gentle.

Jean Paul de Sens a fighter so skilled and graceful that his feats
inspired an entire family to attend the youth chivalric practice. The
two sons began the first steps to fight like the knights of old and it
was the light that shines from Jean Paul that showed them the path to
walk on.

Lucas mor Mac Raghnill not only did you fight like a warrior born but
your songs and stories enraptured the hearts of many good gentles

Annabelle, Aeyasha, Alix, Cynthia and Sybilla everyday you all showed
the many arts and sciences that we in the society enjoy. Your passion
and knowledge were shared so that a family that found the society on
Friday then were in garb and helping with tear down on Sunday.

Ian from the archery booth you shared your knowledge with all who came
bye and you helped people understand what was going on with the
fighting with your excellent commentary on the fighters.

Liadan and Castellana You had children’s activities for all the
children who came to the faire. Literally hundreds of children painted
shields made catapults and a laundry list of other amazing things. The
warmth and generosity you shared with those children shined a light on
a nobler world and they got to see that world because of the two of
you.

Aonghas and Wolfgang with siege engines and cannons the weapons of war
were the gateway to our embassy and you manned them well.

To all who sat in State thank you for being the noble inspiration for
us all and actively engaging all of the gentles who had questions,
showing them the greatness that is the society and that they may be
part of that greatness.

By my hand do I write this as I witnessed it upon the field of the
Medieval Faire
Iarll Owen ap Aeddan
Marchog of Ansteorra