[Namron] Cooks Night...15 April 2012...5:00 p.m.

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 10:14:20 PDT 2012

Greetings,

I want to remind (and invite) everyone over for Cooks Night at Tadhg and Meraud's house.

The activities start around 5 p.m. with food going on the table at about 7 p.m.

This month it will be German foods.

If
 you don't have a recipe, don't worry...we will have extra recipes and
ingredients to try your hand at early German recipes--and scullery is
always appreciated, as well.

Directions:
Traveling East on Lindsey.
Take
 Lindsey east past E 12th Street. Turn South (right) on Oakhurst Ave.
(2nd light past E 12th St). Follow Oakhurst to the 3-way stop. Turn West
 (right) onto Burnt Oak Dr.
Our house is on the left, 1840 Burnt Oak Dr.
447-6323

Traveling South on W 12th Street.
Follow E 12th Street South, to Lindsey. Turn East (left) onto Lindsey.
Follow
 Lindsey East to Oakhurst Ave. Turn South (right) on Oakhurst Ave. (2nd
light past E 12th St). Follow Oakhurst to the 3-way stop. Turn West
(right) onto Burnt Oak Dr.
Our house is on the left, 1840 Burnt Oak Dr.
447-6323

Traveling West on Rt. 9.
Take Rt. 9 to E 24th Street. Turn North (right) on E 24th St.
Take
 first left on to Imhoff Rd. Take first available right on to Oakhurst
Ave. Follow Oakhurst Ave. to the stop sign. Turn right onto Oakhurst
Ave. (yes, turn right onto same street). Follow Oakhurst Ave. to the
next stop sign. Turn left on to Burnt Oak Dr.
Our house is on the left, 1840 Burnt Oak Dr.
447-6323

Regards,
Tadhg
...brick by brick