[Namron] Childrens Activities at Baronial

Ithilin Palandiriel ithilinpalandriel at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 14:37:01 PDT 2012

Greetings to all,
I am so sorry that I have been so behind in getting a schedule out.  Lady Eirabel and HL Lilias will be taking over for me as I can not be there this weekend due to a prior committment.  I will miss all my children terribly and hope to see every one at Yule.

Youth Archery starts at noon
1-3 we will have Youth Bellydance and Youth Drumming competitions
3-4 will be Youth Boffer

Lady Eirabel will have games and some crafts for the children to do as well.

Thank you all for stepping up and running this for me.  I am in your debt.  Have fun and be safe.  Let me know how it all turns out.

Lady Liadan of Patrin-Or
Wiesenfeuer MoC