[Namron] Stitch N' Bitch and more Sat...

Lee McGoodwin ladyetienett at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 09:04:11 PDT 2012

Greetings all,

Sir Bear and I will be hosting a Stitch N' Bitch/Armor making/repair/fighter practice Sat. April 21st.  Arrive anytime after noon.  If you want to stay late, we will have a potluck dinner.  Bring a dish, your drink of choice, munchies, and, of course, whatever project you want/need to work on.

We live a mile east of Arcadia, so I know that is a long drive for many.  We would love for everyone to come work on projects, socialize and have a good time.  Reply to this email for directions and to let me know you will be coming.

In Service to the Dream,
Lady Etienett