[Namron] Namron Archery Practice tomorrow 4/22/12 1-3pm

Michael Coone felemid.macphail at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 18:47:36 PDT 2012

yay .... from me and my happy son .... will be there ... anything i need to
know to help find the place or bring anything ... first time heading to new
places i can trust my GPS or ask ... and i swear my GPS is really a small
retarded Chinese boy with a fetish for stop signs...  landmarks are helpful
.... thanks ....

Felemid MacPhail
MKA Mike Coone