[Namron] Inventory of Namron Owned Property after Namron Games

KATHRYN GORDON gordon-kathy at att.net
Wed Apr 25 11:23:03 PDT 2012

To the Populace of Namron do to the problem of trying to locate some of Namron's property at Medieval Faire, (namely water bearing property), I as Treasure will be calling for a hands on inventory of all Namron owned Property as items are returned to Phred the Shed from Namron games.  If any member of the popullace has ANY property in your home, garage or trailler, etc. I must be able to physically touch the items.  If any items are not to be kept in the shed after the inventory you must sign the item out making that person responsible for the safe keeping of said item.  I have to turn in an inventory of ALL property (jewlery, clothing, tents, armor, etc.) with my quarterly reports. Thank you for yoour help and I will repost this several times before inventory date.