[Namron] Stain Glass Classes

Bucello da Murano Bucello.daMurano at FireMoonGlass.com
Tue Apr 17 18:41:40 PDT 2012

Starting April 25^th , I will open my Glass studio (my garage) and teach
anyone interested in the Art of creating Stain Glass.There will be no
cost for supplies (at least not till we exhaust what I have on hand),
and we will be sharing my tools.So if you ever thought that stain glass
sounded like something you wanted to try your hand at, here is your chance.

ØWhen:

oWednesday April 25^th , 7:00-9:00 pm

oWednesday May 2^nd , 7:00-9:00 pm

oWednesday May 9^th , 7:00-9:00 pm

oWednesday May 16^th , 7:00-9:00 pm

oWednesday May 23^rd , 7:00-9:00 pm

ØWhere:

oBucello's and Sybilla's . (405)733-8862
510 Crosby Blvd
Midwest City, OK 73110

oI-40 east bound exit Sooner Rd.
go North on Sooner Rd.
turn east on SE 5^th St. and go 2 long blocks
turn North on Crosby Blvd, we are the 4 house on the right.

Please send me an email letting me know if you're planning on coming.

Bucello da Murano