[Namron] Stitch n' Bitch/Armor making/fighter practice,etc...

Lee McGoodwin ladyetienett at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 21:23:44 PDT 2012

Greetings to all,

This is just a late reminder to anyone who wants help with sewing, armor making, etc that we are having a Stitch n' Bitch and fighter practice at our house Sat. April 21st.  Our address is 19897 Brookshire Rd, Arcadia, 73007 (for GPS).  If you need directions, let us know.  The house phone is 396-2308: Sir Bear's cell: 630-5545: my cell: 630-7879.  Anytime after 12pm until ... (the last person decides to leave).  Bring a potluck dish to share, your beverage of choice, and any project(s) you want to work on.  We'd love to have you even if you don't need help, and just an excuse to actually work on something.  The list field is lighted so fighter practice can go on after dark.

The weather is suppose to be beautiful. Our dogs are friendly.  For those with allergies, we have 7 cats.

I know Skorragardr is having a demo, but would love for anyone to come out after.

In Service to the Dream,
Lady Etienett