[Namron] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] RE: [Wiesenfeuer] medfair

KATHRYN GORDON gordon-kathy at att.net
Mon Apr 2 09:30:13 PDT 2012

To the people of this list I would apologize for the post of Lady Susannah Blackthorne, for those of you that remember her, she was involved in an accident several years ago that has robbed her of her short term memory and her long term memory is from before the accident.  She could have read the post about the Med Faire and not been able to remember them.  Her son Michael has not lived with her since the accident and is living in AZ.   Lady Susannah has made great strides with the problems that the brain injury has caused her and I am very proud of her for this.  I know she did not mean to be rude or to insult anyone on this list and I would like to thank everyone that came to the faire and helped, (especially those that helped me in the hospitality tent),  it could not have taken place without you.
Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn
Matriach Inn of the Weeping Unicorn