[Namron] Rules to the Gary England Drinking Game - Just in Case

Mike Andrews mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Sat Apr 14 08:41:51 PDT 2012

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 04:29:54PM -0500, blockndaplate at gmail.com wrote:
> Hope all of my Namron friends are ok. I missed the one near the hospital by 5min. Whew!
> Sent from my HTC Inspire??? 4G on AT&T

We *SAW* the one by the West-side hospital, thank you very much! We were
southbound on the I-35 access road at Tecumseh Road, and it was on the SE
corner. We turned right and got in the hospital basement.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO