[Namron] Newest citizen of Namron

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 05:18:48 PDT 2012

Oh my... that baby is bigger than me when I started this life.

Happiness is new life!

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Honorable Baron Puktha Lovtsevich ~ Citizen of Namron

De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch Proverb

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
truth." ~ Pooky