[Namron] New Minister of Arts & Sciences for the Barony of Namron!

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 15:11:32 PDT 2012

Please welcome our newest MoAS for The Barony of Namron, Lady Veronique
Mont Ste Michel! We look forward to all that you hope to do and a
continued growth of A&S in Namron.

I would like to thank those that showed interest and applied for this
position, your willingness to serve is what makes Namron the greatest
barony in the known world.

Special thanks also goes out to Lady Droen O'Rourke who is stepping down
as Barony's MoAS. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication!

YIS,

Margherita
Barony of Namron, Seneschal