[Namron] Pewter Casting Class at Wiesenfeuer A&S

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Wed Aug 8 07:46:32 PDT 2012

Greetings All,
    I will be hosting an RTV mold making and pewter casting class on
Thursday at Camp Dakani @ 7PM for our good friends in Wiesenfeuer. You need
bring no supplies BUT it's unlikely you'll walk away with anything (other
than knowledge) since RTV rubber has to set over night.

THIS IS NOT A PERIOD TECHNIQUE! It is a quick and dirty way to make site
tokens, coins and largess. I will be demonstrating both open face and two
piece molds with a high temp 2 part RTV rubber. We'll also discuss the
benefits of both.

in service,
HE Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com