[Namron] Autocrating Class/Discussion Tonight

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 07:50:48 PDT 2012

Thanks big bunches HE Orlando,

This looks likes a wonderful resource, I appreciate getting this copy.

Any chance I can sell the concept (to Ansteorra's culture) of changing
nasty-crat to Steward of the Loo?

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Honorable Baron Puktha Lovtsevich ~  Member of the SCA Youth and Family
Council

De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch
Proverb

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with truth."
~ Pooky