[Namron] Protectorate cabins opened

Caleb Sloan calebsloan1989 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 23:04:06 PDT 2012

Hey guys,

Protectorate cabins are now open for reservations, please keep in mind we will need the names of those who are staying with you and how many need a bed, also remember we cannot gurantee spots it will be first come first serve. We will place you in a cabin that best fits your needs.

    Please contact Lady Kyna for reservations

thanks Seamus y Lorenzo