[Namron] Birthdays

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 15:05:28 PST 2012

Happy Day and Joyful Year to My Baroness who inspires my DREAM

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Honorable Baron Puktha Lovtsevich ~  Member of the SCA Youth and Family Council

De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained. ~ Dutch Proverb

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
truth." ~ Pooky