[Namron] NORMAN CHRISTMAS PARADE INFORMATION

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 7 09:12:00 PST 2012

The Medieval Fair looks forward to celebrating the season with everyone by
participating in Norman's 2012 Christmas Holiday Parade.  This year's theme
is "What I Want for Christmas".  Our entry description was submitted as " OU
Outreach's Medieval Fair wants friends to be family, and family to be
friends for Christmas.  It's time for feasting and dancing with the cast,
SCA, AOA, volunteers and more.  118 days until Fair!"  We will be entry
number 13.

The parade stages in the east parking lot of Norman High School at 911 W
Main St.  This lot is for staging only.  There's no parking available for
vehicles not IN the parade.  Parking areas around the high school are
available for these vehicles.  Line-up begins at 9:00 am and the parade
begins at 10:00 am.  It will travel down Main Street from Pickard to
Crawford Streets.

I also have a small supply candy on hand but if you wish to bring some to
add to our collection, you are more than welcome.  At the request of parade
officials we are asked to hand out the candy to spectators and not toss it.

Sincerely (120 days until Medieval Fair),

Ann Marie Eckart

Medieval Fair Coordinator

Phone 405-325-8610     Fax 405-325-0860