[Namron] Christmas Parade Follow-up

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 8 16:41:26 PST 2012

We wish to extend a rousing THANK YOU to those who came out and enjoyed a
pleasant Holiday strut along Main Street as literally thousands of
spectators cheered us on (and ate the hand out candy so graciously provided
by Ann Marie and the Medieval Fair).

Now, following the parade it was suggested Namron should have a colourful
"walking banner" of some kind that is designed to be carried horizontally
from a pole.  Not only can that be used at Parade Events but it can be
stationary mounted at other Events, including Medieval Fair.  I am more than
willing to donate Canvas and Pole(s) if someone wishes to take up the
project.  I'll throw in enough canvas to make some Pennants that can be
fixed to 7 foot vertical poles as well.

In Service

Wolfgang

On Behalf of The Triad