[Namron] Annual Christmas Party at Tadhg & Meraud's...TOMORROW!!

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 24 06:09:22 PST 2012

Greetings,

Hope all your Christmas preparation is going well...it's TOMORROW...and a WHITE CHRISTMAS!!  So, please be safe!

Once again, we (that's Tadhg, Meraud and all the kids) will be hosting our annual "Orphan's" Christmas party...on Christmas Day (yes, really, on Dec. 25). This day we like to spend with our family...both the part we were born to and the part we chose (i.e., the SCA). Please come and share the Yule.

Food goes on the table at about 2 p.m. with turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, etc., and we will be going until the wee hours of Boxing Day.

Feel free to bring a side dish or dessert to share.

Christmas is a time for sharing with your family and friends. But for reasons of distance or circumstance, we do not always have the opportunity...and Christmas simply shouldn't be spent alone!

For those
 traveling to see their families, safe travels and we look forward to seeing you well. For those who may join us, we look forward to seeing you soon. For one and all, blessings upon you now and in the year to come.

Regards,
Tadhg
...brick by brick

Directions:

Traveling to Norman via I-35.
Take Lindsey exit East (south side of Norman). Continue on Lindsey past
the University of Oklahoma and over the railroad tracks. Follow directions
below, Traveling East on Lindsey.

Traveling East on Lindsey.
Take Lindsey east past E 12th Street. Turn South (right) on Oakhurst Ave.
(2nd light past E 12th St). Follow Oakhurst to the 3-way stop. Turn West
(right) onto Burnt Oak Dr. Our house is on the left, 1840 Burnt Oak Dr.
447-6323

Traveling South on W 12th Street.
Follow E 12th Street South, to Lindsey. Turn East (left) onto Lindsey.
Follow Lindsey East to Oakhurst Ave. Turn South (right)
 on Oakhurst Ave.
(2nd light past E 12th St). Follow Oakhurst to the 3-way stop. Turn West
(right) onto Burnt Oak Dr. Our house is on the left, 1840 Burnt Oak Dr.
447-6323

Traveling West on Rt. 9.
Take Rt. 9 to E 24th Street. Turn North (right) on E 24th St. Take first
left on to Imhoff Rd. Take first available right on to Oakhurst Ave. Follow
Oakhurst Ave. to the stop sign. Turn right onto Oakhurst Ave. (yes, turn
right onto same street). Follow Oakhurst Ave. to the next stop sign. Turn
left on to Burnt Oak Dr. Our house is on the left, 1840 Burnt Oak Dr.
447-6323