[Namron] After divorce moving help

Michele Atwood shell.atwood at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 07:21:32 PST 2012

The location for the move is 11404 Mackel Drive, Oklahoma City, 73170 - it
is on the south side of Oklahoma City off of Western between SW 104th St.
and SW 119th St. On I-35, the easiest exit to take is 12th  Street and head
west to Western. At Western, turn north and just after you pass the Sonic
on the left and Jr. High on the right, the entrance to the neighborhood
will be on the left - the street name is Pruitt. The very first left after
turning in is Mackel Drive.

Here's a map - http://www.mapquest.com/#cacd15a3b8553ecde03e7b00

I'll have my cell with me in case directions are needed. 405-650-5411.
We're meeting at get started at noon. Thanks everyone.

Love, Melina