[Namron] Wow! I'm glad we do not have this going on .....

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 06:34:19 PST 2012

I just wanted to say a couple of things to the wonderful friends,
people, and family we have here.

There have been some really LONG threads going on the Kingdom lists
about the law suit and the settlement and about kids and membership and
participation. Most of it has all be crap!

Every person in our group is important. Some people have the ability and
get to go to many events, some do not, some want to go to more events
some do not, some just want to go to a couple of events per year, some
just want to go to the weekly activity and never go to an event. Every
one of these people are important and help make us what we are.

Kids are important and I know that we would never had even started
coming to the SCA if there had been a rule about no kids allowed. I also
know that many of the people that are in the SCA are the same way. Kids
are part of our society our family or lives, and they are the future.

I just wanted to say that I am proud to be part of a group here that is
not getting caught up in some of the crazy thoughts and discussions that
I have seen and that everyone is here and is working together.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this great group.

Vincenti