[Namron] 2012 Norman Medieval Fair planning meeting February 20

Bucello da Murano Bucello.daMurano at FireMoonGlass.com
Mon Feb 13 18:00:22 PST 2012

We will have our next Medieval Fair Planning meeting February 20th
following the officers meeting at approximately 8:00pm__at Hidden Castle.

Everyone is invited to attend and come bring and share ideas, and
information.  Anyone interested in volunteering to please join us. We
want to make this the best Fair ever and we need you.  Still open are
the Staffing Director and List Field Director*I have include the
description of duties for these below

*
*_STAFF DIRECTOR_**- Our Staff Director will be to the keeper of the
volunteer list.  Simply stated, they will keep a list of anyone willing
work for a hour or two, a morning, a day, or the whole fair.  When
someone needs a break, or  we need Duty and Demo stations filled with a
body the Staff Director will pull out their list and track down someone
who has volunteered.*
*** Open Director Position ***
Your name here

*_LIST DIRECTOR_- Our List Director oversees the activities on the Main
List Field including Light and Heavy Fighting. **He/she needs to
schedule marshals for all fighting times and armor inspections. **The
Entertainment Director, *Wolfgang*will supply a list of non-fighting
activities such as Dancing Demos and other activities to entertain our
patrons to be scheduled onto the list field also.*
*** Open Director Position ***
Your name here

No-Fighters:
*If you wish to request time for a non-fighting demos, please contact
our**Entertainment Director and will get you scheduled.*

*Fighters:
We request Fighters who plan to attend to let the List Director know,
but walk-ons are more than welcome.
*
*To Volunteer to help at this years  MedFair:
So please join in and help.  You can visit the MedFair web page at
http://medfair.baronyofnamron.org
<http://medfair.baronyofnamromn.org/>and click the Volunteer Sign-up
link on the left side of the page, or visit the hospitality tent **once
you get to the fair **and add your volunteer information to the list. If
you want to join us but are not sure yet on how you wish to help, please
feel free to contact our Staff Director or me the ANSTEORRAN EMBASSY
PROVOST****in advance or just look us up when you arrive.

**Our MedFair web site is live once more, Directors List and their
contact info is there for easy reference. So please visit