[Namron] Greetings

Kimberlee Friend pirateladyeltd at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 17:53:23 PST 2012

Hope you get this on time,sorry I didn't inform you about my trip in U.A.E for a program, I'm presently in Dubai and am having some difficulties here because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were kept.I want you to assist me with a loan of 2000$ (dollar) to sort-out my hotel bills and to get myself back home.I'll Refund the money back to you as soon as i return, let me know if you can be of any help. I don't have a phone where i can be reached.

Best Regards

Kimberlee