[Namron] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Artisan gift exchange known as the "Sable Swap"

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 14:59:14 PST 2012

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Ansteorra] Artisan gift exchange known as the "Sable Swap"
Date: 	Wed, 22 Feb 2012 13:29:56 -0600
From: 	Adalia <adalia.nyx at gmail.com>
To: 	Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc. <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>

This is just a reminder that the artisan gift exchange known as the Sable
Swap is still accepting sign-ups.  We currently have 35 artisans in our
exchange.

To sign up, simply send an email to sable.swap at gmail.com and we'll provide
you with a link to a 10 question survey that asks basic information that
the artisan making a gift you may need to know (your persona info, your
heraldry, your favorite activities within the SCA, etc).

Once we receive your completed survey, we'll add you to the list.  Sign-ups
will close Friday, March 9th as we leave for Gulf War.  When we return from
Gulf War, each participant will receive the information of a different
participant (we will strive to make sure that no one is paired with someone
from the same group or - if we know you - someone you may know well).  The
participants will receive the information before the end of the week after
Gulf War (by March 23).  From then, participants have until the Friday
after Laurel's Prize Tourney (August 31) to make something for their
recipient.  All items must be postmarked by August 31st - of course, early
delivery is acceptable.

This is our first Ansteorran swap of this nature and as such, documentation
is not required.

If you'd like to follow the swap on Facebook, we have a group setup there
called "Sable Swap".  We also have a group setup on Google + of the same
name.

Please let me know if you have any questions or want more information about
how this works.

In Service to King and Dream,
HL Adalia VonderBerg

There are two ways to be creative.  One can sing and dance.  OR one can
create an environment where singers and dancers flourish - Warren Bennis